Thursday, July 25, 2013

Squishy, I bid you a fond farewell...

Squishy went downhill fast today. 


That yellowish tint in the picture?  Yeah, it's really there.
Oh gracious, Squishy, you have seen better days...

I went out and nabbed the last of the zucchini (most of them were babies, but there were two perfectly sized ones, and another that I accidentally left on the vine too long).  There are no more blossoms forming, so this is definitely the end.

It was a delicious last hoorah.  We ate these with dinner.

I like angles, and they like me.
Ah, Squishy, we had such good times.

I apologize, by the way, for the atrocious picture quality of this post.  I was too lazy to take new ones.  I think we all get it.  They're squash.

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Learning how to hobby-garden on my patio and in a small flower bed. I live in the pacific northwest, so it can be pretty challenging with all the rain we get, and with the short growing season.